On the 12th June 2016, just after 2am a gunman invaded THE PULSE nightclub, in Orlando, Florida, 39 people died in the venue and 11 at hospitals in the city where 53 people remain, most in a critical condition.
As expected this has raised a lot of questions and speculations, with no real answers provided. As conspiracist sniff for clues, inconclusive evidence, and biased opinions are fed to us by mainstream media outlets, making the truth distorted, and the validity of questions, questionable. Understanding why he did it, and what motivates drove him to target the LGBT community, is what we should be asking! As Mr Trump continues to suggest the Orlando massacre was the product of immigration from Afghanistan.  the community, society, family, and friends are left to deliberate over speculations such as “It must be taliban related”, and “Was he secretly gay”? most of the time theses are conclusions that don’t conclude. Was Omar’s crime really a fear caused out of prejudice, or rejection, was the thought of prosecution too much for him to handle? Why was military grade assault rifle used, on a suspect with two handguns, and no visible signs of a bomb or vest.  How could one man facing a stand-off with police shoot/injure 103 people,  and be solely responsible for the “deadliest mass shooting in modern US history”. .
Data collected from different media platforms from around the world;
- More than 300 people were inside the Pulse nightclub
- The suspect was 29 years old 
- A US citizen of Afghan descent 
- He was married, and a father-of-one child
- Pledged ISIS allegiance 
- The killer moved into the nightclub, firing repeatedly, before taking dozens of revellers hostage 
- Mateen exchanged fire with police and retreated to a bathroom and stayed there with hostages 
- He allegedly shot 50 people and wounding more than 53 others 
Sexual ambiguity exposed
- It may have been a hate crime aimed at the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender community 
- He was a closet homosexual 
- Killer tried to friend gay club owner 
- Visited LGBT nightclub on other occasions 
- He had used gay dating app 
Involvement of family
- His father of Omar Mateen says he was a “good son” 
- The suspect’s father, Mir Seddique told NBC News that his son, became enraged when he saw two men kissing in front of his wife and son
- His ex-wife said he was ‘Mentally disturbed’ and wanted to be a police officer 
- Mateen’s had an ex-wife, he alluded to a secret private life before they were married 
- Wife faces charges after ‘helping him scope out attack’ 
- He allegedly pledged allegiance to Islamic State in 911 call, says FBI 
- He also referenced the brothers who carried out the 2013 Boston Marathon bombing 
- He was interviewed twice by the bureau – in 2013 about inflammatory comments he made to work colleagues claiming potential ties to terrorists, and in 2014 about his possible connections with Moner Mohammad Abusalha, the first American to carry out a suicide attack in Syria.
- The FBI closed the investigation when they were unable to verify the comments, saying his contact with Abusalha was minimal 
- Despite those interviews, Mateen was legally able to buy two firearms in the past week, an ATF federal investigator said 
We heard from world leaders condemning the massacre;
- “Surprisingly” Donald Trump reiterates his call for a temporary ban on Muslims entering the US in the wake of the Orlando shooting, suggesting the massacre.
- Obama said Obama says threat ‘homegrown’, called it an: “an act of terror and an act of hate” 
- The pontiff condemned the killings as “homicidal folly and senseless hatred” 
- British royal family “thoughts & prayers are with all those who have been affected” 
- Afghan President Ashraf said “I unequivocally condemn the horrific attack in Orlando, Florida, USA. Nothing can justify killing of civilians.” 
- The man who murdered 49 people at a gay club in Orlando was apparently a closet homosexual who used gay dating apps and frequented gay bars, according to witnesses. On Tuesday police were considering pressing charges against Omar Mateen’s second wife, Nour Salman, 30, who told the FBI she went with him to scope out possible targets, and that she had tried to stop him from carrying out the attack.
- President Francois Hollande said “expresses the full support of France and the French people to the US authorities and the American people during this ordeal” 
- Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said “On behalf of the people and government of Israel I extend our deepest condolences to the American people following last night’s horrific attack on the LGBT community in Orlando.” 
- Russian President Vladimir Putin called it an “a barbaric crime”. 
- Belgium’s Prime Minister Charles Michel tweeted “Deeply saddened by the loss of so many innocent lives in Orlando shooting. We join families in their grief  Sydney’s Lord Mayor tweeted: “Places like Pulse a refuge & solace to tight knit communities around world – I’m horrified by ugly violence of this attack on gay community.” [3
Besides from media, what have we got to fear now? A number of GoFundMe pages have been launched to raise money for the victims and families affected by the Orlando shooting. Raising in excess of $US1.3 million.  But watch out for fake donation sites created in wake of Orlando massacre. It is sad but true. Con artists often prey on generosity, which is why the Better Business Bureau is asking the public to be wary of Orlando shooting charity scams.  The bigger media outlet tell us their speculations, but never take social responsibility for their actions and impact they have on people. We want real evidence. It will be difficult, perhaps even impossible, to get any truth out of the Orlando shooting. Too many vocal and well organized interest groups have a strong stake in the government’s explanation. It comes to the aid of the anti-Muslim lobby and the Trump campaign which want Muslims kept out of the US and those here arrested and deported. It comes to the aid of the gun control lobby. It comes to the aid of the progressive-left that wants to normalize homosexual and transgendered people, thus the outpouring of sympathy for those shot in the homosexual night club. It comes to the aid of the spy industry and the police state that want no check on their activities. It comes to the aid of Washington’s murderous foreign policy—so what if we blow up Muslim children—look what they do to us when they grow up, which is what the Israelis say about the Palestinians. It comes to the aid of the neoconservatives and the military-security complex for whom wars against Muslims advance their agenda and fatten their pocketbook. All of these interests are far more powerful than the right of peons to know the truth.
 www.cnn.com/2016/06/12/us/orlando-nightclub-shooting/  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/13/orlando-shooting-isil-wages-war-on-gays-in-the-west-after-omar-m/  http://www.theaustralian.com.au/in-depth/terror/mass-casualties-as-gunman-attacks-packed-gay-nightclub-in-florida/news-story/74f66973c6aeaab5300da4ccc84b397c  http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/06/14/orlando-gunman-was-a-regular-at-lgbt-nightclub-pulse-before-atta/  http://www.irishtimes.com/news/world/us/orlando-massacre-doctors-fear-death-toll-will-rise-above-50-1.2682483  http://www.abc.net.au/news/2016-06-14/orlando-shooting-trump-says-radical-islam-coming-to-us-shores/7507226  http://www.local10.com/consumer/call-christina/fake-donation-sites-created-in-wake-of-orlando-massacre-  http://www.paulcraigroberts.org/2016/06/13/orlando-shooting-paul-craig-roberts/